[3830] TBDC N5OE Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n5oe@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC N5OE Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 10:28:11 -0800
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: N5OE
Operator(s): N5OE
Station: N5OE

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Texas
Operating Time (hrs): 11.5

Total:  QSOs = 301  Total Score = 2,098

Club:

Comments:

A great time once again on 160! As usual I decide to operate a contest 2 hours
after it starts,,,, I pieced together some cat5e wire on the end's of an
existing 80m dipole and away we go!

Receive only here from a short 550' NE Beverage, and with the Transmit dipole
favoring the NE/SW, a special thanks goes to all the contacts that were made in
FL,CA, WY and OR.

Not much DX was heard or worked from here, but heck from Texas to Maine it is a
pretty good haul for what I was using :)

Have a wonderful Christmas!
N5OE