[3830] TBDC KB7Q Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC KB7Q Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 12:13:35 -0800
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: KB7Q
Operator(s): KB7Q
Station: KB7Q

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Montana DN45
Operating Time (hrs): 13

Total:  QSOs = 417  Total Score = 3,400

Club:

Comments:

Back to the cabin for another maximum effort. The cabin was 20 degrees when we
arrived and it took five hours for the wood stove to warm it up. We had -15
degrees overnight and the balloon vertical decided to sag. I woke my wife at 2
AM so we could launch a second, fresh 5.5 foot balloon. This is going to cost me
a dinner out for sure!

I had water in the gas for the generator and froze the gas line just as the JA's
were pounding in. I snagged JA8ISU for best DX just has the generator froze up
solid about 45 minutes before sunrise. All in all a great contest, and many,
many excellent operators.

I love the N1MM logger program - it makes contesting fun.

73,
Gene