[3830] TBDC PJ2/WB9Z(@PJ2T) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jerry@daca.net
Subject: [3830] TBDC PJ2/WB9Z(@PJ2T) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 07:29:10 -0800
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: PJ2/WB9Z
Operator(s): WB9Z
Station: PJ2T

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: FK52
Operating Time (hrs): 13

Total:  QSOs = 405  Total Score = 4,326

Club: Caribbean Contesting Consortium

Comments:

First thanks to the folks of the Caribbean Contesting Consortium
for the use of their VERY fine PJ2T station again!

Activity appeared to be up a little at times over
last year.... the QRN level to the states was
much worse than last year.  I know I missed a lot
of weak stations in the states.... but if you want
to work DX guys on TOPBAND people, run some power.

On the other hand there seemed to be plenty of fine
EU operators in the contest and there was a constant
flow of EU stations calling in.  Thanks for all the
big points EU!

Best DX:  ZL2BSJ, UA9AYA, RX9TX, 4X4DK, and lots of
choice UA, OH, SM, LA, ES, EU stations.

I even got a email from RX9TX after the SP thanking me
for his first NA/SA contact on TOPBAND ever!

Congrats to QRP stations N5IA, KS0T and VE7VV that got
a QSO with me.  I sure hope there will be other QRP stations
in my log.

73,
Jerry WB9Z