[3830] TBDC CU2JU Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, cu2ju@clix.pt
Subject: [3830] TBDC CU2JU Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 14:49:03 -0800
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: CU2JU
Operator(s): CU2JU
Station: CU2JU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CU2
Operating Time (hrs): 9-+

Total:  QSOs = 91  Total Score = 801

Club:

Comments:

First timer at stew,
This time I worked with my IC718, has filters, I decide to get in the contest
because I got a few messages at the reflector about it, and i got curious what
big fuss was about it, so I followed some links to the boring website and there
got the information, I liked these kind of rules, wont be the last i am sure of
that. So the stuff was pretty simple, Icom  IC 718, 100 watts, straigth key and
a long wire or random wire or end fed wire, call it what you want hi, hooked
into the MFJ949E tuner and thats all.
Thank you to all who called me, and thank you to the few ones I called that had
patience of wait for a better shot. My longest one was W7IUV, great QSO, great
timming i guess, 7339Km acording to the software.
Went to bed before time was getting a bit tiered of the noise it was being hard
and also my fist (yes I am a proudly Key contester hi) was starting to fail so I
gave up, and managed to get up in the morning and still got a few ones!

Well, after ARRL last year, lets see what I came up with this one, i remember
someone told me last year I could get easily adicted, I guess I am already hi!
Sorry to a station wich I beleive it was a MM0 or close to that but it was
really hard to copy under the noise sorry! Thanks to the people who invented
this contest and I think mainly to the sponsors who make the "thing" more
atractive.

See you on another contest still dunno wich tough!

73 de CU2JU
Ricardo