[3830] RTTY Roundup W4NF M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w4nf@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup W4NF M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2006 16:37:12 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: W4NF
Operator(s): W4NF
Station: W4NF

Class: M/S HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 16

------------
   80:  170
   40:  304
   20:  412
   15:   76
   10:    0
------------
Total:  962  State/Prov = 53  Countries = 56  Total Score = 104,858

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I knew I was not going to put in a full effort but wanted to see if I could
break a 1000 Qs and 100K in points.  I came close on the Qs and cleared the 100K
mark with a little room to spare.  The rates were good and I had a good time
while still spending time with my family (watching the Redskins win and riding
our new bikes with my wife that Santa brought us).  I missed DE, DC, KY and WV
in the states (all pretty close in) and PEI, LB, MB and all the VY1 mults.  I'll
have to do this one full out sometime but with the other big contests coming up
I had to save my conteting passes.  Thanks for the Qs and 73.

Station:
FT1000MP
Alpha 99
Rig Blaster Pro
Dell Computer w/ Windows XP
Writelog with MTTY Plugin
3 Stack of Force 12 C3Es (86', 58' and 30')
40-2CD 2 ele 40 mtr beam (75')
Dipole on 80 Meters (75')