[3830] RTTY Roundup KK6T Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup KK6T Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2006 16:41:05 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: KK6T
Operator(s): KK6T
Station: KK6T

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Hunt Beach, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 22

------------
   80:   76
   40:  181
   20:  228
   15:  190
   10:   13
------------
Total:  688  State/Prov = 53  Countries = 22  Total Score = 51,600

Club:

Comments:

By far my best effort.  I had to quit two hours early
Sunday afternoon to take care of a plumbing leak so
I'm sure I would have been up around 750 Qs.

While I was having a ball on 40M Saturday night my
three year old grand daughter came in and started
blinking her eyes.  When I asked her what she was
doing she said "that's what the TV is doing and
grandma said it's because of your radio"

I shut down at 10pm (PST) and slept until 4am.  Big
mistake.  15M & 20M weren't open yet (at least for
me).  I should have stayed up later and continued
working 40M & 80M.