[3830] RTTY Roundup W1HY Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, PAULCAVANAUGH@COX.NET
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup W1HY Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 01:55:35 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: W1HY
Operator(s): W1HY
Station: W1HY

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: RI
Operating Time (hrs): 15

------------
   80:   63
   40:   47
   20:  258
   15:   67
   10:
------------
Total:  435  State/Prov = 51  Countries = 46  Total Score = 42,195

Club: CT RI Contest Group

Comments:

My favorite RTTY contest of the season. I had made some improvements to the
station for this year, some worked, some didn't.I experienced a high SWR on 40
meter vertical Saturday night(2.5:1) that limited my operating, and it
disppeared Sunday evening. Also the Patriots were playing Saturday night(hey,
there are other things than contesting! hi hi)