[3830] RTTY Roundup ON6NL M/S LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup ON6NL M/S LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 06:30:20 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: ON6NL
Operator(s): ON6NL
Station: ON6NL

Class: M/S LP
QTH: Kinrooi
Operating Time (hrs): 22

------------
   80:  157
   40:  120
   20:  235
   15:  100
   10:    0
------------
Total:  612  State/Prov = 40  Countries = 68  Total Score = 66,092

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

RTTY contesting is very relaxing so I participated in this contest to recover
from he Xmas and New Year celebrations. It was a lot of fun as always in RTTY
without splatter, extreem wide signals and the rude operators of other modes.
It was my first ARRL Roundup and the rules looked rather simple but they hide a
lot of possiblities so my strategy ended up completely wrong! 15 and 20 were
open very long but nothing on 10 heard. Also on the PSK QRG's nobody was
contesting as far as I could see.
So I enjoyed it very much and will be back for sure!
Rig: IC756Pro2 at 100W
Ant: dipole on 80, delta loop on 40, KT34A on 20 and 15.
Software: N1MM+MMTTY
Ops: ON6NL + DXcluster ON0NOL + ON6LEO (1 QSO)

>From the band:
W2... 599100 BK >>>> QSL 599 NY >>> TU HNY QRZ >>>> NO NOT HNY NY NY NY >>>>>