[3830] RTTY Roundup LZ2BE Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup LZ2BE Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 09:20:27 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: LZ2BE
Operator(s): LZ2BE
Station: LZ2BE

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Razgrad
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

------------
   80:  217
   40:  389
   20:  330
   15:  124
   10:    0
------------
Total: 1060  State/Prov = 33  Countries = 70  Total Score = 109,180

Club:

Comments:

It was my first full time effort in RU. Goal was to make 1000Q and main mistake
was wrong break time. I had 3 hours in row with less than 20Q/h and time ended
at rate over 50Q/h...
Condx was relatively good, never checked 10m. Strong local QRM on 80m causing a
lot of repeats, on 15m most of stations were on noise floor.
Thanks to sponsors and to all friends who make QSO with me!
73 CUAGN Boyan LZ2BE