[3830] NAQP CW N7WA Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW N7WA Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 21:37:10 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: N7WA
Operator(s): N7WA
Station: N7WA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):
Radios: SO2R

  160:   10     5
   80:  132    29
   40:  265    48
   20:  315    49
   15:  194    29
   10:    2     1
-------------------
Total:  981   161  Total Score = 147,798

Club:

Team: Corner Pocketeers

Comments:

As usual, that was fun - one of my favorite contests. The lack of 10
meters really hurt (30 less mults compared to last year) but 20
and 40 did well making up some Q's. Sorry to some for the
request for fills. I don't use a database for names and sections,
finding it more fun and challenging to work 'em as I go and in the
heat of the run, I don't even recognize calls as they come in
sometimes. :>)  Then, there are those times I just messed up at the
keyboard and have to do a mental reset. (N1MM uses the '\' key, which
is right above the ENTER key, to switch keyboard focus for the 2nd
radio and many a time I found myself typing to or answering from the
wrong rig :>)

Alas, it was fun and a just short of last years personal best score.
73
dink (not Dick!)