[3830] NAQP CW W6NOW Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW W6NOW Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 22:35:11 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: W6NOW
Operator(s): W6NOW
Station: W6NOW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:    0     0
   80:    6     5
   40:   30    20
   20:   68    29
   15:   36    13
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  140    67  Total Score = 9,380

Club: San Diego DX Club

Team:

Comments:

Waoo! My first cw contest ever, and what a great time I had. Thanks to all the
people that slowed down for me during the contest, and for trying to get my name
right (I will use my initials next time, or just call myself "one")- I'm still
new to sending code @25wpm, and i had to sit there and wait for multiple qso's
in order to get the calls/name right. Please forgive me if I sent my name wrong,
and if I got your call wrong in the logs. I will try to do better next time.
73 de w6now - "Lets dx NOW, not Later"