[3830] RTTY Roundup N9NUN Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n9nun@aol.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup N9NUN Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2006 06:31:11 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: N9NUN
Operator(s): N9NUN
Station: N9NUN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WI
Operating Time (hrs): 22

------------
   80:  100
   40:   53
   20:  256
   15:   67
   10:
------------
Total:  476  State/Prov = 54  Countries = 41  Total Score = 45,220

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

This contest was a great learning experience for me on this mode.  I had made
only 3 contacts before the start of the contest.  Struggled all week long trying
to get the RTTY working correctly.  Finally Saturday morning before the start of
the contest it all came together from the help others from numerous postings on
the reflectors. Had a great time in this contest and looking forward to the next
one.