[3830] NAQP CW VE6EX Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dlazar@telusplanet.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW VE6EX Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2006 10:26:20 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: VE6EX
Operator(s): VE6EX
Station: VE6EX

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: Calgary
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:   16    13
   80:   55    23
   40:   76    31
   20:  306    44
   15:  101    27
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  555   139  Total Score = 78,384

Club: ALBERTA CLIPPERS

Team:

Comments:

Hi All:
   Well was that fun or what!!! First of all let me say thanks for the efforts
on 160 in pulling out my tiny (probably less than 2w at time) signal for the
mult by those that tried; and for Jerry VE6CNU in loading up his lampshade to do
the 160 VE6 qso with me/you. Jerry was my only qso sweep and it took some
convincing !!!
   We both represented the ALBERTA CLIPPERS/ VE6 to ~1200q's to help make the
NCJ event a go from VE6. We wanna be yer' VE6 mult!!!
   Jerry did another splendid first effort in this the NAQP. Those that remember
working him will note that Jerry is a new contester, very young compared to the
average and that cw skill happened nearly overnight. Hey guys, get that call in
your database. I can see a 1000 qso effort coming up shortly for him!!! Now if
only more VE6 ops would come on with us and enter???/ wish we had a team VE6.
   See you all next weekend for fone. Thanks for those that busted the rate
meter downward to try and hear me.
   VE6EX was:   A great ts690s at qrp pwr into auto switching coax ants, all
bands SO1r.
    ALL HB: 2el on 20, 2el on 15, 5el on 10 with wires hanging around on the
usual city lot setup. The work was done by TRLOG, and I had the fun.
   Again: Thanks for the Q's and the spotting that I got..
   Dan VE6EX..