[3830] NAQP CW K8CC Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k8cc@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K8CC Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2006 11:04:18 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: K8CC
Operator(s): K8CC
Station: K8CC

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MI
Operating Time (hrs): 4:37

  160:  133    39
   80:  128    39
   40:   47    30
   20:   32    14
   15:   32    11
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  374   134  Total Score = 50,116

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Team: MRRC #2

Comments:

A part time effort from a crippled station (only 20M beam fixed on SA, 40M beam
stuck on EU).

First QSO was at 2120Z, so missed most of the daylight activity.  Around 22Z I
CQ'd 32 stations in 30 minutes on 15M; not tremendous rate but good for mults. I
CQ'd for 30 minutes on 10M (while doing SO2R on 20M, so the time was not
completely wasted).  Only QSO was W0BH in KS who was close to a true S9.  He and
I CQ'd our brains out on an empty band - no other stations heard.

WIth low sunspots, 40M gets very long quickly and with no beam it's not much
fun.  80M and 160M were a blast with reasonable noise levels.

It seems every year that I forget how much fun this contest is, so I don't make
time for it in my schedule.  Gotta make it a point next year...

73,

Dave/K8CC