[3830] NAQP SSB K0HW Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K0HW@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB K0HW Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 20:17:17 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: K0HW
Operator(s): K0HW
Station: K0HW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: South Dakota
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:   30    18
   80:   63    33
   40:   80    31
   20:  200    34
   15:   45     8
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  418   124  Total Score = 51,832

Club:

Team:

Comments:

I decided to work it 10 hours straight through, I don't know how well it
worked
yet.  The bands were wild today with 20 meters open all directions here but I
was hearing double QSOs on multiple frequencies before the contest started.
After it started it was the same with stations CQing on the same frequency not
hearing each other and they were on the opposite side of the country.

15 never opened well except to the West.  I had good runs going on 20 meters but
could never do the same on 40, 75 or 160.  160 really filled up after
0330Z.

I am still using only wire antennas here with dipoles on 40, 75 and 160
and my 360' open wire fed long wire on 20 and 15.

ICOM 756 PROII & Writelog.

See you next weekend in the BARTG SPRINT.  73  Jim