[3830] UKDX RTTY K7RE Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] UKDX RTTY K7RE Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 08:08:09 -0800
                    UK DX Contest, RTTY

Call: K7RE
Operator(s): K7RE
Station: K7RE

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SD
Operating Time (hrs): 12

   80:
   40:   39   45     5
   20:  137  188    16
   15:    1    2     1
   10:
------------------------
Total:  177  235    22  Total Score = 5,170

Club:

Comments:

Conditions were way down here, and judging by many of the
  very low serial numbers, not much better for most others.  No
  15M openings to speak of, so 20M was the main band on which
  to operate by far. I didn't put in my usual amount of operating
  time of this one. Still it was great to see everyone out
   there trying. I was called by a few hardy DX stations like
  ZS, FG, YV, CN8, HR2, and PT7.  Thanks folks, even at the
  bottom of the solar cycle,  it is encouraging to know that there
  are lot's of DX stations out there for us folks in the western
  US.