[3830] UKDX RTTY N1MGO Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] UKDX RTTY N1MGO Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 10:32:03 -0800
                    UK DX Contest, RTTY

Call: N1MGO
Operator(s): N1MGO
Station: N1MGO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MA
Operating Time (hrs): 2

   80:
   40:   9    18     6
   20:  38    72    16
   15:   2     2     1
   10:
------------------------
Total:  49    92    23  Total Score = 2,116

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

This was a very part time effort for me. I used the time to test N1MM software,
in live use, for the first time. I normally use Writelog, but wanted to try the
ESM mode of N1MM. Over all it worked great, but I found a couple of bugs, I was
going to do SO2R, but the TX lockout did not work, so I stayed with SO1R. The
other problems may just be trying to teach an old dog new tricks type of
problems, not sure yet.  Participation was down, but it was fun.

Thanks for all the qso's and the fun with N1MM.