[3830] UKDX RTTY W1BYH Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] UKDX RTTY W1BYH Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 12:07:48 -0800
                    UK DX Contest, RTTY

Call: W1BYH
Operator(s): W1BYH
Station: W1BYH

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MASS
Operating Time (hrs): 15

   80:   85         20
   40:   68         26
   20:  141         49
   15:   15         11
   10:    0          0
------------------------
Total:  309  729   106  Total Score = 77,274

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Grueling contest ! Missed first hour and only 15 Q's on 15 meters - 10 dead - cw
contest on 40 meters (my only competetive band !) was murder - spent about 15
hours total, with the last 5 hours REALLY picking away (only 50 Q's and 7
multis).  I guess some persistence did pay off though.  Band conditions were not
at all great, but surprised at the number of DX stations worked. Noticed that
many usual RTTY participants were on cw this weekend. Low power surely was a
struggle.  NEXT TIME !
Thanks for all who participated and passed out the needed contacts.
Very 73 and Happy New Year to all !    Norm W1BYH