[3830] ARRL Jan VHF K9MU(@W0UC/W0AIH) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k9mu@k9mu.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL Jan VHF K9MU(@W0UC/W0AIH) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 19:28:06 -0800

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  320   464  Total Score = 50,112

Club: Chippewa Valley VHF Contesters

Comments:

I again brought all my equipment to the hilltop QTH of W0UC/W0AIH to utilize
Paul's arsenal of antennae. Setup went smoothly and all antennae remained in
working order since the August UHF contest (http://www.cvvhf.org/uhf). Except
for a few 5-minute long tropo enhancements, conditions remained poor throughout
the contest. It wasn?t rare to auto-CQ for up 30 minutes to an hour with no
replies and it took lots of work to bag those KW Big Guns out east. Even though
conditions were poor it seemed activity was up in the Midwest. Many new stations
were put in the log!  Even though conditions weren?t the greatest, I still had a
blast! I can?t wait to get the 6m and 2m stacks working again!

See you in June!

Justin K9MU