[3830] ARRL Jan VHF K1TEO Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jdklein@hewitt.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL Jan VHF K1TEO Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 07:48:39 -0800
                    ARRL January VHF Sweepstakes

Call: K1TEO
Operator(s): K1TEO
Station: K1TEO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CT/FN31
Operating Time (hrs): 21.5

    6:  199    38
    2:  339    51
  222:  103    33
  432:  148    33
  903:   38    14
  1.2:   55    17
  2.3:   28    10
  3.4:   20     9
  5.7:   11     4
  10G:   15     7
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  956   216  Total Score = 432,864

Club:

Comments:

Nice to see relatively nice wx for a January contest. For the first time in
years didn't have high noise levels to deal with. And, there were more rovers
out than usual for a January. Conditions were typical for January without any
real enhancement. I did note some enhancement briefly around 0600z when I worked
several stations in EM89 and EN80 on 2M ssb. Otherwise just a little enhancement
toward MD/VA in the last few hours. Nice to work Dave , K1RZ on 10 ghz after
many past tries.

Having come down with bronchitis, I didn't have enough energy or voice
capability to operate a full effort. Frequent breaks and extra sleep overnight
were required . Still had fun with the operating I did and enjoyed all the Q's.
Tnx to all the rovers for going out and making it fun and to the Packrats for
creating so much activity in the contest as they always do. 73, Jeff