[3830] CQ160 CW KL7RA Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kl7ra@ptialaska.net
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW KL7RA Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 00:35:58 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: KL7RA
Operator(s): KL7RA
Station: KL7RA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: ALASKA
Operating Time (hrs): 26

Total:  QSOs = 509  State/Prov = 46  Countries = 9  Total Score = 171,985

Club:

Comments:

Very happy with the new QTH on the Kenai. Even with poor
conditions I can still work stations which makes topband a lot
more fun. New full size vertical is working, but now need a
better receive system as the storms from the Pacific are loud.
Didn't get the Europe openings we hoped for and missed a
few states in one land. Had a very good run of JA the first
night and believe I was getting down to the QRP stations for
awhile. Second night was a blow out and had a rate of about
four an hour if that. Put in about 26 hours but only about five
hours were really productive with rate. 73, KL7RA