[3830] CQ160 CW GU4YOX Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW GU4YOX Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 09:50:21 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: GU4YOX
Operator(s): GU4YOX
Station: GU4YOX

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Guernsey
Operating Time (hrs): <30

Total:  QSOs = 963  State/Prov = 36  Countries = 65  Total Score = 592,769

Club:

Comments:

After a slow start on Friday night after a long working week had a ball over the
weekend. I was using my new Shielded Loop and it worked well with some great
runs to the USA. Apologies to those I couldn't pull out. Also bagged a couple of
new States - Thanks. No JA's here but EU was plentiful. The 10 pointers in the
US were what made it for me. set up here; Inv-L at 45 feet (Wind levels to 45
mph prevented an 86 foot effort this year) 4500 feet of radials. Beverages to
South and West and and my secret weopon "The Loop" All USA stations were