[3830] ARRL VHF WO9S Single Op LP

To: Contest distribution <3830@contesting.com>, <smc@w9smc.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL VHF WO9S Single Op LP
From: "Jonathan L. Rosner" <rosner@hep.uchicago.edu>
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2006 12:21:16 -0600 (CST)
                           ARRL VHF SWEEPSTAKES

        GRID SQUARE:  EN61    CALL USED: WO9S    ARRL SECTION:  IL

                        Single operator multiband

                  VALID PTS PER   QSO      GRID SQUARE
                  QSOs    QSO    POINTS    MULTIPLIERS
         50 MHz    31      1       31           14
        144 MHz    54      1       54           23
        222 MHz    12      2       24            6
        432 MHz    34      2       68           17

        TOTAL     131             177           60    10620

ARRL Active Affiliated Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Just 5.5 hours to test the bands.  Nice to hear some good tropo from the east.

"I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations for Amateur
Radio in my country. My report is correct and true to the best of my knowledge.
I agree to be bound by the decisions of the ARRL Awards Committee."

Date:  Feb. 3, 2006    Signature:  Jonathan L. Rosner   Call:  WO9S