[3830] XE RTTY N1MGO SO2R LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] XE RTTY N1MGO SO2R LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 03:43:05 -0800
                    Mexico RTTY International Contest

Call: N1MGO
Operator(s): N1MGO
Station: N1MGO

Class: SO2R LP
QTH: ma
Operating Time (hrs): 3
Radios: SO2R

   80:
   40:
   20:   78  195    23
   15:   27   69    10
   10:
------------------------
Total:  105  264    33  Total Score = 9,731

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

I only ran for about 3 hours.  The contest looked like there was good
propagation and participation, sorry I could not devote more time to it.

What I did do was test N1MM in SO2R configuration, using a single computer with
2 sound cards and two mmtty engines running.  Overall it worked fine, but has
some bugs still that need to be fixed.  The single TX lockout did not allways
work, leaving me madly trying to abort a tx, so I would only have one on the air
at a time!!  Some times I could not get the focus to switch in time, and lost
some qso's, that was my fault, used to Writelog and N1MM does it different,
Sorry for the times I hit the wrong key and sent the wrong message, I want to
apologize to the ones I did that to, especially the ones that I sent a CQ msg on
when it was their frequency!!  Sorry, will try hard to not let it happen in
future contests.

Overall, a very fun contest to work, with lots of interesting stations on the
air.   Hope to see you all, and more in the upcoming WPX RTTY contest!

Gordon - N1MGO