[3830] NA Sprint SSB K0HW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K0HW@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB K0HW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 10:34:53 -0800
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest

Call: K0HW
Operator(s): K0HW
Station: K0HW

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: South Dakota
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:   67    1:30
   40:   66    1:30
   20:   44    1:00
---------------------

Club:

Team:

Comments:

I looked back to see how this Sprint related to others I have done and
I decided it was all in the multipliers.  I should have go to 40 earlier or
started there.  I only got 5 mults out of 20 and I spent too much time trying to
find stations I had not worked there.  I need to figure out the two vfo method
and use it.

I thought 40 was a mess but looking back I made the same number of contacts
as on 75.  It is conditions like this that I wish we could continue on up to
160.  I do hope that I helped a few out with the SD mult.