[3830] NA Sprint CW N4AF HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n4af@pvrc.org
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW N4AF HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 04:54:49 -0800
                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: N4AF
Operator(s): N4AF
Station: N4AF

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 4
Radios: SO2R

   80:  108     1.5
   40:  126     2.0
   20:   68     0.5
---------------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team: PVRC/FRC #1

Comments:

Had been in the PACC and RSGB 160M contests and switched back to Sprint slightly
before contest with my F keys on kb set wrong. This lead to some unusual
language during the first 10 minutes ;-)

Interesting condx- 20M had some short skip so it was really nice to hear so much
of the midwest, but I could not make much happen on 20M so went to 40 early
(also in fear of long skip). 40M seemed pretty good but when the rate-o-meter
started nose diveing we headed for bread-n-butter 80M. Never heard KL7WV so
strong on 80m!
It was, as always, great fun.

NOTE: Please mark your calendars for the Low Power Sprint the first weekend in
April.
Ref: http://pvrc.org/lpsprint_2006/rules.htm