[3830] NA Sprint CW K5GA(@N1LN) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bbradford2@houston.rr.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW K5GA(@N1LN) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 06:36:10 -0800
                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: K5GA
Operator(s): K5GA
Station: N1LN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 4
Radios: SO2R

   80:  104
   40:  143
   20:   83
---------------------

Club:

Team: Austin Powers Rangers

Comments:

My worst start ever ! I couldn't get going for some reason and with 20 nearly
dead except for the West Coast just added to my dilemma. Then I had problems
bouncing back and forth between 20 and 40. I think old age is finally stepping
in and starting to take over. But I eventually got into the groove so to speak.
So, I guess practice is in order if I'm going to continue opearting Sprint.

20 did open to the East Coast and Ohio Valley around 0100 but not many there.
This did allow me to get a somewhat respectable Q total on 20.

I worked every multiplier I heard, and thanks to the J79 for calling in !!

This is the final operation from N1LN in Houston. Bruce and Laurie are moving to
North Carolina and the antennas are coming down over the next couple of weeks.
Thanks go to them for allowing me to operate over the years. Such wonderful
people, I truly hate to see them leave.