[3830] RTTY WPX NP4BM SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, np4bm@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX NP4BM SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 13:17:00 -0800
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: NP4BM
Operator(s): NP4BM
Station: NP4BM

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: ISABELA
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:   10    44
   40:  113   526
   20:  235   557
   15:  229   495
   10:    7    15
-----------------
Total:  594  1637  Prefixes = 287  Total Score = 469,819

Club:

Comments:

My plan was to just do a few hours on this one, but can't resist to take it
more seriously after watching the level of activity on the bands.The level of
activity on 20 meters was awesome, it was very dificult to find and empty slot
to call cq, and if I could find one to keep it without being kicked by bigger
guns, but that is part of the game.I improve my last year score for a few
thousands points.