[3830] RTTY WPX N1NQX SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX N1NQX SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 18:36:12 -0800
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: N1NQX
Operator(s): N1NQX
Station: N1NQX

Class: SOAB LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 18

   80:  156   404
   40:   97   350
   20:  228   390
   15:   36    76
   10:
-----------------
Total:  517  1220  Prefixes = 258  Total Score = 314,760

Club:

Comments:

Radio: IC-718
Antennas: G5RV at 50 ft, Gap Titan vertical

Did well on Friday night and Saturday, but the Sunday snowstorm didn't help.
Thankfully it didn't stick to the antennas but it did require time outside to
clean up.  Some good conditions at times, such as Saudi Arabia, South Africa,
and Japan coming in quite strong at times.  40 m was so crowded I did not do
well there, and had better luck on 80 and 20.  15 m worked fairly well Sunday
for a few hours, even in the snow.

I got four new countries and finally got my 50th state (ND) on RTTY.

Dave - N1NQX