[3830] ARRLDX CW KL7RA SOSB/160 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kl7ra@ptialaska.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW KL7RA SOSB/160 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 17:14:37 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: KL7RA
Operator(s): KL7RA
Station: KL7RA

Class: SOSB/160 HP
QTH: ALASKA
Operating Time (hrs): 16

  160:  288    49
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  288    49  Total Score = 41,601

Club:

Comments:

No really big rates to the US but a constant dribble all night from the East
coast to the West and every state in-between. Loud static crashes that would
flatline to the top of the bandscope. Never could hear Europe so I was always
trying to dodge their freqs when the US pile timing didn't seem right. Got
pretty high in the band past 1840 when some SSB guys ran me off. That's okay,
I have been run off freqs, lots of times. 73, Rich KL7RA.