[3830] ARRLDX CW VE3AP SOSB/20 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve3ap@yahoo.ca
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW VE3AP SOSB/20 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 18:26:37 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: VE3AP
Operator(s): VE3AP
Station: VE3AP

Class: SOSB/20 LP
QTH: mobile in Nepean
Operating Time (hrs): 20 min

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:   9     8
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:   9     8  Total Score = 216

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

I operated from my car parked in Nepean facing Ottawa river, but I couldn't
operated more than 20 minutes because the temperature was -17 Celsius and the
heater in my car doesn't work, I was almost freezing and I has a terrible pain
in my hands (instead of cold, I couldn't use gloves with my J-38 key) when I
make QRT. (it took another 15 minutes outside disassembling the antenna and
station).

Icom IC706MKIIG (50 watts) with hamstick for 20 meter, w/1 radial-1/4 wave and a
J-38 Key.

73, Claudio VE3AP