[3830] ARRLDX CW OE4EMS(OE1EMS) SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW OE4EMS(OE1EMS) SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 00:55:22 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: OE4EMS
Operator(s): OE1EMS
Station: OE4A

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 28
Radios: SO2R

  160:   66    24
   80:  246    40
   40:  813    54
   20:  504    56
   15:  560    49
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total: 2189   223  Total Score = 1,464,441

Club:

Comments:

Main plan was to operate SOSB40m with new antenna (Optibeam OB4-40).
New anetnna was ready to go on the tower, but we still have to bring old
antenna (3 el hy gain) down and to finish adapter TIC Ring Rotor to OB4-40!
Unfortunatly because of the failure in calbe connecting antenna to hardline
we (OE3WLB Wolfgand and my self) finish antenna work on satrday afternoon.

i operated semi serious SOABHP(Ass) for about 28 hours practicing SO2R and
testing new 40m antenna which was working fine.
I work second night from about 22:00-05:30 UTC about 700 QSO´s on 40m.
Never before i work so many West coast stations on 40m like that night.
it´s look like we made right choice buying this antenna. good job Tom!
i was also very happy to see that 15m was in good shape!

tnx for QSO´s and hope to work you in ARRL SSB as OE4A,
we will have some guest operators and will be M/2!

73 es best dx
OE1EMS/OE4EMS/OE4A/T94JJ
Braco