[3830] ARRLDX CW KI1G SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ki1g@cox.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW KI1G SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 07:13:51 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: KI1G
Operator(s): KI1G
Station: KI1G

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: RI
Operating Time (hrs): 45
Radios: SO2R

  160:  125    56
   80:  505    90
   40: 1086    99
   20: 1300   106
   15:  821   103
   10:   36    23
-------------------
Total: 3873   477  Total Score = 5,507,919

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Oh for the days when 10 Meters is open for more than a couple of hours and
signals move the S-Meter.

The rest of the weekend was a complete blast, finished up the contest with a
good run on 80 picking up a handful of new multipliers.

The art of sending busted calls to the packet cluster seems to have reached an
all time high, I am not sure if this is because computer automation has made it
very easy to send spots and typo's get sent, or if the era of no code licensing
is catching up. Either way, I am using VE7CC's AR USER software as my TELNET
gateway and the software makes it REAL easy to block spots from repeat
offenders.

Thanks to everyone for the Q's and hope to hear you all again soon.

73,
Rick KI1G