[3830] ARRLDX CW CT1BOH SOAB(A) QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW CT1BOH SOAB(A) QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 08:46:32 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: CT1BOH
Operator(s): CT1BOH
Station: CT1BOH

Class: SOAB(A) QRP
QTH: Lisbon
Operating Time (hrs): 2.5

  160:
   80:
   40:    1     1
   20:   75    31
   15:   36    16
   10:
-------------------
Total:  112    48  Total Score = 16,128

Club:

Comments:

First contest from new QTH.
A 3 el steppir, 4 meters high on top of a 12th floor building.
The antenna gets out ok (worked 3Y0X with 100watts) but very bad S9 BPL noise
kill my hearing ability.
:-((

Only station worked on 40 meters was KC1XX who heard my infinite SWR on the 20
meter steppir.....(I could not tune the beam with the antenna tunner) WOW!

Best moment in the contest was working K5ZD through the Internet/Radio. There
was about 1 sec delay between my radio transmission and hearing myself on his
end on the internet, but he sure was better copy on the internet than on my end
- that is what I call an "assisted" QSO
It was very funny

73
José Nunes