[3830] ARRLDX CW W6YI M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW W6YI M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 09:16:50 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: W6YI
Operator(s): W6YI, N6NJ, N6KI, K6AM
Station: W6YI

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:   38    21
   80:  232    75
   40:  799   102
   20:  966   111
   15:  398    90
   10:   44    26
-------------------
Total: 2477   425  Total Score = 3,145,425

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Conditions were better than expected for the bottom of the cycle.  We nearly
tied last year's score even with a much lower total on 10 and 15 M.  It's not
easy to have fun in this contest from the west coast, but we did OK.

Thanks to everyone who QSY'ed for us and to our Host, W6YI for keep the antennas
working perfectly and serving up some very FB chow.

See you all in the ARRL SSB and next month in the WPX SSB from W6YI and the WPX
CW from ZF1A in May.

John, K6AM