[3830] ARRLDX CW WO9S SOAB HP

To: Contest distribution <3830@contesting.com>, <smc@w9smc.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW WO9S SOAB HP
From: "Jonathan L. Rosner" <rosner@hep.uchicago.edu>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 14:18:33 -0600 (CST)
                              ARRL DX SUMMARY SHEET

     Contest Date : 19-Feb-06

    Callsign Used : WO9S
         Operator : WO9S
         Category : SO AB HP

 Default Exchange : 599 IL

             Name : Jonathan L. Rosner
          Address : 5640 S. Ellis Avenue
   City/State/Zip : Chicago, IL 60637
          Country : United States

        Team/Club : Society of Midwest Contesters

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Countries

  160CW      13          13         39        12
   80CW      47          47        141        33
   40CW      65          65        195        30

 Totals     125         125        375        75

    Final Score = 28125 points.

Just a bit over three hours to test the low bands.  40 was in great
shape during the last hour!

 I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
 established for amateur radio in my country.  My report is correct
 and true to the best of my knowledge.  I agree to be bound by the
 decisions of the Awards Committee.

 Date:  Feb. 20, 2006   Signed:  Jonathan L. Rosner   Call:  WO9S