[3830] ARRLDX CW LY8O(@LY1PM) SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ly8o@ot.lt
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW LY8O(@LY1PM) SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 22:17:21 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: LY8O
Operator(s): LY8O
Station: LY1PM

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: KO25TN
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:   23    14
   80:  264    41
   40:  262    42
   20:  733    57
   15:  177    31
   10:
-------------------
Total: 1445   185  Total Score = 801,975

Club: LCG

Comments:

Got an inprovement on 80 meters with new antenna - personal all time best result
on this band. 160m as usual - I am deaf with no questions asked. Pitty...
Unexpected bad 40 meters and surpriced with 15 meters conditions. Stopped a bit
after 17 UTC on Sunday - both, me and Peter (LY1PM - position owner), must be at
work on early Monday morning in good shape so lost perhaps some 100 - 150 qsos
on 20 and 40 m. bands.
Thanks to everyone for the nice weekend and see you soon on the air!
73, Remi LY8O