[3830] ARRLDX CW DL4YAO SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW DL4YAO SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 00:40:25 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: DL4YAO
Operator(s): DL4YAO
Station: DL4YAO

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: nr Munich, Germany
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    0     0
   80:   60    27
   40:   42    22
   20:  151    49
   15:   65    26
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  318   124  Total Score = 118,296

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

Condx very nice.

80m:
No West Coast, but big sigs from N0NI, KU1CW, K5GO who was loud on all bands.
S9+20..30 sigs from W1..W3 as usual ;)

40m:
Some LP into VE7/W7, heard also CA/NV but too weak/too much QRM to QSO.

20m:
Very nice sigs from NK7U, W7WA, N6AW, N7DD. At times on SAT afternoon,
W6's and W7's were as loud as East Coast. Band to W6 still open at 22h UTC.

15m:
In the early afternoon, NY4A/NQ4I and a few others were stronger
than the W/VE east. At times, the W1's were just audible while
NY4A/NQ4I were easy copy. An hour later, everything was back to normal.
Opening extended into W0 in late afternoon, but no W6/W7/VE7 worked.

10m:
;)

Thanks for a vy fb contest.

RIG: K2, 8877