[3830] ARRLDX CW W1ZT SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w1zt@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW W1ZT SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 03:34:46 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: W1ZT
Operator(s): W1ZT
Station: W1ZT

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: MA
Operating Time (hrs): 20

  160:   66    41
   80:  138    48
   40:  154    58
   20:  234    66
   15:  148    66
   10:    6     1
-------------------
Total:  738   280  Total Score = 619,920

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Lots of fun S&P with no "distraction" from the cluster or frequency fights.  A
couple running sessions at 14105 and 3530 the last day resulted in calls from
4J5A.  I had just received his QSL from a recent 160m QSO so it was nice to chat
for a minute.  Congrats to the 40m 3Y0X operator who was patiently working
everyone (NA and DX) up 2 just as he said.  The ops who sign their call every
QSO or less than 10 seconds we worth waiting for.  I passed up the "others".
CW operating in contests or in general is the best.