[3830] NAQP RTTY KT0DX Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY KT0DX Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 06:56:15 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY

Call: KT0DX
Operator(s): KT0DX
Station: KT0DX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 10.0

   80:   99    38
   40:  127    41
   20:  241    48
   15:    7     4
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  475   132  Total Score = 62,700

Club: PIKES PEAK DX GROUP

Team:

Comments:

Good to see both old and new friends in this contest.  First time using MMTTY
and N1MM here and it worked great.  In the past used WriteLog and a DXP38 but I
think I found a new friend in MMTTY and N1MM.  15 meters was a bust out here in
Colorado as well as 10 meters.  40 meters had lots of activity at 4 PM local
but something in the area was generating a lot of noise so had to work around
the noise burst.  Runs on 80 meters was a lot of fun and thanks to all I was
able to work on this band

Station:
FT1000MP (filtered to the hilt)
TH6DXX at 70'