[3830] CQ160 SSB KB8U Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB KB8U Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 19:53:45 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: KB8U
Operator(s): KB8U
Station: KB8U

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MI
Operating Time (hrs): 11

Total:  QSOs = 486  State/Prov = 53  Countries = 12  Total Score = 74,360

Club:

Comments:

Had lot's of fun in the contest this year.  I really, really need some receive
antennas.  I could hear some more europeans calling me but could not pull them
out on the vertical.  I think I'll build some beverages this summer.

I could not find any big pileups to wade into, I guess the DX preferred to S&P.
I didn't work WY or UT but got all the other states.  LA was scarce; when one
finally called me another station asked to work him on my frequency so I guess
it wasn't just me.  I think Katrina knocked down alot of 160m antennas that
still haven't been ressurected.  Either that or they're all whooping it up at
Mardi Gras.