[3830] CQ160 SSB N3YW Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n3yw@epix.net
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB N3YW Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 17:29:17 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: N3YW
Operator(s): N3YW
Station: N3YW

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Revere/PA
Operating Time (hrs): 9:45

Total:  QSOs = 295  State/Prov = 32  Countries = 1  Total Score = 20,992

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

I had a real enjoyable time and met some real great folks, even had a couple of
interesting phonetics suggested for my suffix. This contest always brings back
some great memories as my first HF experience was observing while W3IZ operated
the 160 ssb contest. Antenna is a dipole at 75'. Look foreword to next year. 73,
Joe, N3YW