[3830] ARRLDX SSB LA6FJA SOSB/20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB LA6FJA SOSB/20 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2006 16:06:44 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: LA6FJA
Operator(s): LA6FJA
Station: LA6FJA

Class: SOSB/20 HP
QTH: Raufoss, JP50IR
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  770    57
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  770    57  Total Score = 131,670

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

I had a nice run, had a bad day with flu and fever...so just 10 hours on.
But I am really happy for all the station which worked me and you gave me some
awesome pileups.
But as always when you get huge pileups...someone tries to take ride of your
QRG... and OL9Z tried to take in use the frequency while I had been there for a
while...bad policy...no more comments :)

I hope to get up my Stack for 20m this summer.
Station used Kenwood TS2000 with DRU-3 speechkeyer ;) good for the voice
Amplifier a old Ameritron AL-80B with 3-500Z almost 1000 Watt.
Antenna a KLM Killer KT34XA 6 element for 10 15 20 at about 82 ft.

Only Missed ND and DC in US...and a few difficult territories into VE land.

Someone takes my call as LA6FJD or LA6AJA...hmm difficult sound @ DX maybe..
or I am to quick at the tongue :)

QSL goes via KM3X [Direct or Bureau]
Brian K Mennig