[3830] ARRLDX SSB W2AU M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, W2AU@n2ty.org
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB W2AU M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2006 18:36:10 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: W2AU
Operator(s): W2AU  W2GB
Station: W2AU

Class: M/S HP
QTH: NY
Operating Time (hrs): 13

  160:   xx    xx
   80:   50    34
   40:   83    49
   20:  251    78
   15:   88    51
   10:   36    10
-------------------
Total:  508   222  Total Score = 338,328

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

I had a Pipe Band practice Saturday for most of the day so I only managed about
90 Q's on Friday night and did not get on again until later on Saturday
afternoon. My Dad went to K1TTT and did the overnight shift on 40 & 80, then,
after some sleep helped me out here.  We were able to do OK but we both would
rather operate CW. Still as always we had fun and are glad to share our score
with the YCCC.