[3830] ARRLDX SSB 9A1P(9A1UN) SOSB/20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB 9A1P(9A1UN) SOSB/20 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 01:00:36 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: 9A1P
Operator(s): 9A1UN
Station: 9A1P

Class: SOSB/20 HP
QTH: Tican, JN65vg
Operating Time (hrs): 21.4

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20: 1891    61
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total: 1891    61  Total Score = 346,053

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

Tnx for qsos, no chacne against scandinavian guys that had the band open more
than
30 hours. Lost about 1 hour sunday due to QRN and another hour with very slow
rate
as I had to listen on a beverage to peak sigs trough high static qrn. Sorry for
the people that called me in that period. Murphy was in a good mod this time as
sent a lot of snow and wind @9a1p which is located on the Adriatic coast hihi
and snow even in dec or jan is rare.
Used FT1000mp mkV + Alpha 86 1kw into a 5el OWA @23m

73 cu in the next one