[3830] ARRLDX SSB OZ1ADL SOSB/40 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jan@thogersen.dk
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB OZ1ADL SOSB/40 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 05:06:40 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: OZ1ADL
Operator(s): OZ1ADL
Station: OZ1ADL

Class: SOSB/40 HP
QTH: Galten, Denmark
Operating Time (hrs): 8

  160:
   80:
   40:  373    43
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  373    43  Total Score = 48,117

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

Well, it´s getting better every year, but we´re not quite there yet...

After a few hours of operation, a faulty plug - on the antenna side of the cable
- prevented me from really getting on the run, just as I was getting ready to
get all of those mid/west multipliers in the middle of the night...very
disappointing, but my good friend Jørgen Schmidt, OZ1AZL volunteered to climb
the tower on sunday afternoon and fix the problem, and thus enabling me to
continue calling CQ after sundown on sunday so that I got a few good hours
towards the end of the contest.

Next year we´re going for the full house

Thanks to everyone who answered my calls...

Best 73´s

Jan
OZ1ADL