[3830] ARRLDX SSB VE6CNU SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB VE6CNU SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 07:03:50 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: VE6CNU
Operator(s): VE6CNU
Station: VE6CNU

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Calgary
Operating Time (hrs): 15

  160:
   80:
   40:    1     1
   20:  200    61
   15:   58    25
   10:
-------------------
Total:  259    87  Total Score = 67,338

Club: ALBERTA CLIPPERS

Comments:

I was planning on doing a single band 15m, but the band was so dead that I
operated most of the time on 20m.  It was S&P most of the time, eventually
working almost everyone I heard.  Sure hope condx improve for next year, as this
was pretty tough sledding.  Can't imagine anyone trying QRP!  Even with my 100
watts I had to repeat myself most of the time.  And with my lowly G5RV, I
actually made one QSO on 40m (Mexico)!  Hope to have better antennas up for next
year's event.  Now if someone will do something about conditions...

Jerry
VE6CNU