[3830] ARRLDX SSB K3OOO(@K3OOOOO) M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k3oo@k3oo.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB K3OOO(@K3OOOOO) M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 15:22:30 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: K3OOO
Operator(s): NA2U,W7TDC,K3OOO,K3OO
Station: K3OOOOO

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: PA
Operating Time (hrs): 36.2

  160:   57    43
   80:  261    72
   40:  252    88
   20: 1511   124
   15:  418    96
   10:   54    18
-------------------
Total: 2553   441  Total Score = 3,373,650

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

If you set up your Tivo for 8:00PM Sunday night to record the Oscars..I'm sorry
that you missed them.
The red carpet was rolled out Friday afternoon and "The Oscars" began at 0000z
Saturday and "The Oscars" ended 0000z Sunday......Sri about that...

It was an interesting weekend to say the least. Fred NA2U joined the K3OOOOO
station for the weekend.It was Freds first visit to our QTH. Thirty seconds
after his arrival one of my dogs managed to bite him on his leg. Sorry about
that Fred. He said it was pretty painful. However, 48 hours later he was heard
saying the dog bite was not nearly as painful as 20m !

The two stations here sit side by side. Fred and I both talk very loudly when we
operate phone. As things started getting fuzzy later in the contest I know I
used K 3 Oscar Oscar Oscar Oscar more then once. It was really weird with the
fatigue. We would at times be almost in unison calling Oscar Oscar Oscar at each
station and an extra Oscar would come out.

This was our first try at M2. It was a lot of fun considering the conditions.

Looking forward to climbing out of the bottom of the cycle.

73,Rick K3OO