[3830] ARRLDX SSB EA2AYD M/S LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ea2ayd@terra.es
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB EA2AYD M/S LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 04:57:57 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: EA2AYD
Operator(s): EA2AYD, EA2CMY, EC2DX, EC2ABU
Station: EA2AYD

Class: M/S LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 31

  160:
   80:  262    42
   40:   66    25
   20:  418    56
   15:  266    40
   10:
-------------------
Total: 1012   163  Total Score = 494,868

Club:

Comments:

First contest trial from new QTH 100m from the sea. We had very strong winds and
verticals for 80m and 40m were broken. We repaired them as we could and then the
tribander went down the 2nd night...
We worked with less than 100w: 80m were really fantastic and 160m were also good
but nobody heard us with 100w even some stations were 9+20db here!
Really hard work to keep the running freqs. clear enough with this power, bad
behaviour from some big guns as always.
Anyway we enjoyed very much with the american pile ups and we expect to be
active on more contests from this new QTH.
See you all next year! 73!