[3830] NA Sprint RTTY VA7ST LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve7ask@rac.ca
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint RTTY VA7ST LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 21:51:56 -0800
                    NA Sprint RTTY Contest

Call: VA7ST
Operator(s): VA7ST
Station: VA7ST

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 2

   80:   6      0.5
   40:  54      1.0
   20:  14       .5
---------------------
Total:  74     Mults = 23  Total Score = 1,702

Club:

Team:

Comments:

Rotten conditions on all three bands -- power line noise pushed me out of the
shack after the first hour and only 24 Qs. Came back an hour later on 40 and
heard more stations but between 40 and 80, I got frustrated by the noise and
quit after less than an hour there.

Had trouble with N1MM Logger 6.2.10 -- usually rock-solid, this time out it just
wasn't working right.

Hoping for better luck with conditions next time out.